The plaster trap is commonly for a sink from which a substantial amount of solids are discharged. They are available in different sizes to best meet your needs. These plaster trap provides you with an economical plumbing trap that is easily and quickly drained and changed. It can be connected to the sink and collects solids in a clear bottle, which has a fill line. The replaceable bottles feature excellent capacity for smaller labs and dental offices and are fast and easy to replace.
Benefits of the Plaster Trap
- Easily adapts the existing plumbing, if there is a trap
- Smaller bottle means emission of less odors from the trap
- Easy visibility of the trap contents
- Fill line easily and quickly shows when the trap needs to be serviced
- Drain valve allows for all the water above the bottle to be drained prior to removal
- Rapid exchange of bottle without using any additional tools
The dentist makes use of Plastic Membrane Boxes to hold dentures securely. These are available in different shapes and sizes to best meet your needs. Usually, these boxes are available with micro thin, flexible polyurethane membranes. The plastic membranes form around the enclosed object and hold it securely. Small products or large may be held firmly within various box sizes. So, grab your dentures.